A website or blog will have good seo results if they have more number of incoming links. The website with the highest related links will be placed at the top of the search results which means more visitors. An incoming link referred to as a backlink, will be obtained in a natural if the content is good and informative or can be built manually using many sources that are available for free.
A backlink in seo is good if it is permanent in nature i.e., it should not be removed from the website which provides it. Older the link better the trust rank your website gets, so as soon as your website is done start with link building work. It is recommended you check out “seo link monster review” for more information on how to secure good search engine ranking.
Here are the simplest and commonly used methods to get incoming links.
- Forum : Join some good related forums in your niche and include your blog link in the signature. Start posting useful content on these forums and build your creditability so that people on the forum will visit your blog through the signature and if they like your content they will share it with their friends.
- Guest Writer : Find relevant blogs similar to yours and offer the admin of the blog an article with your link in it. If it is approved you get a backlink, a link from a related page is worth more than a link from unrelated pages.
- Article Submission: You can write content with your links embedded in them and distribute them to article directories these are free to join.
- Web 2.0 pages : There are many free web 2.0 sites that are free to sign up and you can post content with links in them.
- Themes : Build a good theme with your link in the footer and give it away for free this method will get hundreds of links because of the viral nature of the themes.
Note every link should be dofollow for good rankings and also to become an authority website about the topic. Refer to seo link monster blog network which will give you all the above advantage at one place. Do not get links from link farms which is not a good seo practice.